How to apply for a Medical Cannabis RX for Free!
Thank you for choosing MMS. Please complete either the online application or the download and print version to register for an appointment with a medical practitioner. If you have any questions before you begin the application process, please call, write or live chat with us. Our staff is always here to help. Don’t forget, renewals are always free!
The 5 Easy Steps to Apply
(Only 5-10 Minutes)
Register or renew online
Choose a Licensed Commercial Producer (LCP) from our Gold Members OR from Health Canada’s list of Licensed Producers.
Complete the registration/ application form for your selected Licensed Commercial Producer (LCP).
Consult with our Healthcare Practitioner via telemedicine to discuss your medical condition(s).
Your Licensed Producer will contact you within a week of your consultation to discuss your first order.
Please make sure to have the following:
Valid Photo Health Card
Supporting Medical Documents
Supporting Medical Documents*
- A Diagnosis of Your Illness OR
- 6-month Report of Medicine(s) Prescribed for your Illness OR
- A Cat Scan, MRI or X-Ray Indicating Your Injury(s) OR
- A Letter from Your Family Doctor Explaining Your Illness(s) OR
- Proof of Government-Assisted Disability OR
- A Statement of Disability from Health Canada
- Access to a Fax Machine, Scanner or Copy Store.
Start your application today!
Gold Member Licensed Producers
The Tweed brand is now Spectrum Cannabis