One of the favorite and most used edible categories in medical marijuana is cannabis hash oil. With comprehensive support and properly laid Health Canada medical marijuana regulations, Canadians are making the most of highly potent medicinal strains to treat their diseases, in an easy and convenient manner.
For what disease treatment is cannabis oil really helpful?
The medical marijuana oil is highly beneficial for cancer relief. Other diseases which cannabis oil is highly effective in providing relief are chronic pain, asthma, multiple sclerosis, asthma, epilepsy, neuropathic pain, Parkinson’s, and more.
How to make cannabis oil?
For making highly effective cannabis oil, only the highest quality cannabis strains should be used. These strains should be organically grown, and must be high in THC to give proper relief to the patient.
Supplies needed for making cannabis oil:
- 99.5% Isopropyl Alcohol
- A freezer
- 2 Stainless steel stock pots
- Rice cooker
- Straining device, which can be a bubble bag or Muslin bag, cheesecloth, coffee filter, grain-steeping bag
- Cooking Thermometer
- Mason Jars
Procedure to make cannabis oil:
- For separating the cannabinoids-containing resin glands from the marijuana strains, a perfect wash with ice-cold liquid is needed, so you need to put the alcohol in the freezer overnight.
- Put marijuana strains in a stock pot and keep it in freezer overnight.
- To start the process, fill the pot with alcohol until the strains are fully submerged.
- Again put the pot, containing the mixture, in the freezer for about an hour.
- Take the pot out, and keep stirring the mixture lightly for a few minutes.
- Now, take a straining device, and strain the mixture into the second pot.
- Repeat the rinse process again, using new alcohol, and wash the strains again.
- Now you need to undertake the heating process. Make sure to commence this process outside, so that there is no danger of alcohol fumes inside the house. Put the mixture into the cooker, and boil, until the alcohol has evaporated completely.
- The heating process should continue for about 70 minutes.
- After that, transfer the oil into the mason jars.
- Keep & store in a cool & dry place
Although it is oil, but its consistency is very thick. This cannabis oil can be used to prepare several foods, which fulfills the need of the patient for a convenient and easy medical cannabis intake.
Cannabis oil is highly effective in making marijuana foods for treating several diseases in young people, as well as for senior people, who can easily incorporate this oil in their edible usage, with reliable support from dispensaries and Veterans Affairs Canada.